Don't be fooled. This is the original portable wood-burning oven design, introduced in 1978 by the Fontana family and still in use across Italy by families who love to gather outdoors for deliciously prepared meals. Today, it remains one of our best-selling ovens because it combines beautiful Italian design with versatility and functionality. Use it to prepare brick-oven pizza, bread, roasts, chicken, vegetables and more! With the Rosso, there are no limits if you can imagine it, you can cook it to perfection.
Fontana Platinum Series Dual Chamber Wood Fired Oven with Stainless Steel Roof and Exterior Side Panels. Includes three cooking racks, interior oven light, convection fan for even heat distribution, fire poker, three cooking pans and a certified food safe pizza stone.
- 57AV - as described above and shown
- 80AV - Same as Gusto 57AV but interior oven space is 8" DEEPER
- 80x54AV - Same as Gusto 80AV but interior oven space is 4" WIDER and 2" HIGHER
- 80x65AV - Same as Gusto 80x54AV but interior oven space is 4" WIDER
- 100x65AV - Same as Gusto 80x65AV but oven space is 6" DEEPER